Dear you….

我对你不好,我知道。
I don’t treat you well — I know.

我却不能让你从我心底走开。
But I couldn’t tell you to stay away from the bottom of my heart.

有人问我你究竟是那里好
Someone once asked me what was so great about you

没见过你的人不会明了!
Those who have never seen you would never truly understand!

从前发生的事情,其实你都不知道。
Everything that happened in the past, you had absolutely no knowledge of it.

我对你不好,我知道.
I don’t treat you well — I know.

因为我没有办法对你好。
There was no way I could treat you well.

那么让一切就此结束吧,就像从来不曾开始。
Let’s put an end to everything once and for all — like it never happened before.

我对你不好,我知道。
I don’t treat you well — I know.

那是因为我没有办法控制我自己,可是现在不会了。
It’s because I could no longer control myself. But it’s different now.

就这样更好。 我一直觉得,就这样更好。
It’s better this way. I have always felt it’s really better this way.

让我可以渐渐的忘记你,忘记你的样子,忘记你的笑容。
Let time slowly erase you from my memory, erase the image of you in my head, and erase the smiles you have branded in my memory.

忘记我曾经拥有过,忘记我曾经遇见过。
Forget that I once possessed you in my life. Forget that I ever met you in my life.

把这一切都忘了,这样更好。
Just forget about everything. It’s really better this way.

Advertisements

I would love to hear from you

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s